From: Linda Jenkins <Linda@hl7.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 12:23 PM
Subject: REMINDER: WORK GROUP CO-CHAIR NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN

Good day.  Below is the list of co-chairs up for election this year that have not yet submitted nominations.  If you are an incumbent co-chair, please let me know if you will be running again via e-mail to: Linda@HL7.org or NOMINATIONS@HL7.ORG.  As a reminder, incumbent Work Group co-chairs seeking reelection are required to include in their nomination a statement reaffirming the ability to fulfill their duties (a sentence stating such is fine).

All other nominees must submit a statement from an existing WG co-chair and another member of the WG in question supporting their nomination and stipulating that they are an active member of the WG question and have affirmed they have the capacity to fulfill the co-chair duties as required if elected.

NOMINATIONS DEADLINE:  5:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, June 15, 2023

Nominations are required for any individual wishing to run (currently seated or interim).

Position Statements Deadline:  5:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, June 21, 2023

If you are seeking re-election, please submit a brief statement of credentials, reasons. and vision as to why you are seeking (re)election.  Please be sure to list your credentials and company name exactly as you would like them to be shown.  Position statements can be emailed directly to me at Linda@HL7.org.

REMINDER: Nominees are required to be either a current individual member or representative of a current organizational or Affiliate member (although not necessarily a voting member).  Co-chairs are required to retain an active membership throughout their term.  Failure to do so will result in the co-chair being denied access to the HL7 ballot desktop and not being listed as a co-chair on the website.  Individuals who fail to comply will also be denied co-chair benefits, including the ability to update the NIB site.

Thank you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Work Group

Current Co-Chairs

(*Interim)

Clinical Genomics

Patrick Werner

Clinical Information Modeling Initiative

*Kurt Allen, *Nathan Davis, Stan Huff

Clinical Interoperability Council

Laura Heermann-Langford, Russ Leftwich

Conformance

Ioana Singureanu, Robert Snelick

Devices

Chris Courville, John Garguilo

Electronic Health Records

Stephen Hufnagel, Mark Janczewski, John Ritter

Emergency Care

James McClay

FHIR Infrastructure

*Graham Grieve

Financial Management

Mary Kay McDaniel, Andy Stechishin

Human and Social Services

Michelle Zancan

Implementable Technology Specifications

Paul Knapp

Learning Health Systems

*Maria Michaels

Patient Administration

Alexander de Leon

Patient Empowerment

*Kim Herman, Abigail Watson

Payer/Provider Information Exchange

*Peter Gunter

Pharmacy

Scott Robertson

Public Health

Erin Holt, Laura Rappleye

Security

Alexander Mense

Services Oriented Architecture

Jerry Goodnough, Stefano Lotti

Structured Documents

Gay Dolin, Benjamin Flessner

Terminology Infrastructure (formerly Vocab)

Jessica Bota, Robert McClure

Linda Jenkins

Director of Membership & Administrative Services

Health Level Seven® International

3300 Washtenaw Ave., Suite 227

Ann Arbor, MI  48104-4261 USA

Email:  Memberinfo@HL7.org

www.HL7.org

Upcoming PTO – Friday, 6/9 & Monday, 6/12

HL7® FHIR® Fundamentals
July 13 – August 10, 2023
Online Course

Register Now!

CMS HL7® FHIR® Connectathon
July 18-20, 2023
Virtual Event

Register Now!

37th Annual Plenary, WGM & HL7® FHIR® Connectathon
September 9-15, 2023
In-Person Event

Register Now!