Once we've fleshed out in more detail exactly what we're hoping to do, happy to come to one of your calls.

Lloyd McKenzie (he/him/his)

Chief Standards Officer, Dogwood Health Consulting

lloyd@dogwoodhealthconsulting.com
Mobile: +1-587-334-1110

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication through error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing.

REPRESENTATION –  Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my clients, nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions

On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 10:28 AM CGIT - HL7 ListServ <cgit@lists.hl7.org> wrote:
Oemig, Frank hl7@oemig.de sent this message to cgit@lists.hl7.org
thanks, Lloyd, sounds great. But then it would make sense to have attendance on our calls where we are discussing that.

regards
Frank